The best doctor for my child

Dr. Liu treated my child until she became an adult for Ulcerative Colitis. He is compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable and I totally recommend him.

Dr. Liu is not only a brilliant doctor but an amazing human being. He is wonderful communicating with children as well as parents. Dr. Liu truly listens to your thoughts and ideas. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. He goes above and beyond with all of his patients. I feel we are so fortunate to have him as our doctor.

Dr. Liu is the Gold Standard in GI care for kids. He cared for Tomi when life or death for him was uncertain; he is directly responsible for life prevailing, and he will be his GI doctor until adulthood separates them.

Dr. Steven Liu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.