Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven F Tanzer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Steven F Tanzer has the following 7 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Steven F Tanzer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 24
I have always liked Dr. Tanzer as a doctor but in the past many years my visits could be a 3/5 hours visit to waiting 1 or 2 hours past appointment before being sent to room with another 45 to 75 wait in patient room before seeing him. I stayed because I liked him. My patience has paid off. The last year my appointments are a DREAM!!! I get back to room within 20 minutes of appointment and see Dr Tanzer within 20 minutes of arriving n patient room!!
Doesn't follow throught with the overall whole picture of the client. Fixates on what he has in his mind and doesn't listen to the patient and entire list of problems. Wait over an hour to see him but lucky to get 5 mins with him in the room. Never supplies followups results with Patient on test results or follow up on specialist testing and recommendations.Pretty bad when you must go to Urgent Care or ER to get diagnosed properly.
42 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Steven F Tanzer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMcmg Primary Care Physicians, 5345 Hendron Rd, Groveport, OH
Dr. Steven F Tanzer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Groveport, OH.