Dr. Steven F Tanzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven F Tanzer?

very improved appointments

I have always liked Dr. Tanzer as a doctor but in the past many years my visits could be a 3/5 hours visit to waiting 1 or 2 hours past appointment before being sent to room with another 45 to 75 wait in patient room before seeing him. I stayed because I liked him. My patience has paid off. The last year my appointments are a DREAM!!! I get back to room within 20 minutes of appointment and see Dr Tanzer within 20 minutes of arriving n patient room!!

No problem with this doctor when he does not know some thing his referral doctors is top of the line

Simply put, I like the man and his manner.

Doesn't follow throught with the overall whole picture of the client. Fixates on what he has in his mind and doesn't listen to the patient and entire list of problems. Wait over an hour to see him but lucky to get 5 mins with him in the room. Never supplies followups results with Patient on test results or follow up on specialist testing and recommendations.Pretty bad when you must go to Urgent Care or ER to get diagnosed properly.

Dr Steven Tanzer

Great Doctor. Has always helped me. Never judged me. Just tries to keep me on track,

sedalia staff sucks

I have been using Sedalia Medical Center for 15 years. I like all the doctors and think they are all good doctors. I think the wait time is horrible. I have been out front for an hour before and once you are in the room it can be as long as the outside wait. I have had them forget about me once. Another time I was in the waiting room when a drug rep came in,they called my name and put me in a room.I asked the staff 2 times if the forgot about me. An hour later the doctor came in and told me he was sorry but had an appointement he forgot about(the drug rep) If I were not getting free samples I would not stay with this practice. The Doctors are great the practice sucks. and the staff never calls you back.