Dr. Steven Tarkan Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.9

Happy to leave

Posted on May 18th, 2013

I have no real way to evaluate Dr. Tarkan qualifications as they may be solid. That being said I have never in the last 20+ years seen a doctor that did not wash his hands, did not wear gloves and then proceed to take a hopefully sterile mirror out and wipe it with his ungloved fingers and then stick it in my mouth. After that he put a sharp tool in my ear with hands that shook so badly I was thankful that I did not leave with a torn ear drum. To top it off his speech was impossible to understand due to an operation or illness. Just glad to leave the office to hopefully never return.

Posted on May 12th, 2016