Dr. Steven I Tay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven I Tay?

Dr Tay has been my Doctor for over 40 years. He is an amazing person and an exceptional Doctor.

Best Doctor I have ever seen

Just The Best

Dr Tay has been my primary care physician for 30 years. He is my longest enduring relationship There is no one I trust more with everything and most importantly my life. He is Dr. House with a little bit of the bet of Woody Allen mixed in. Dr. Tay is an incredible diagnostician. His knowledge of pharamacology, vast experience and incredible intelligence and creativity.make him the best Dr. Dr. Tay a warm, loving, funny doctor. He is just the best.

Very competent and thorough doc!

The BEST DOCTOR & MOST CARING PERSON!

I have been going to Dr. Tay for over 20 years and all I can say is that he goes way beyond the call of duty as a doctor. He always takes time to listen to you and he truly cares about you and your health. He remembers things you tell him 10 years later, and he makes you feel like you are part of his family. I had moved out of the country at one point and Dr. Tay made it clear that I could call him anytime and he would pick up the phone for me, which he did on numerous occasions. he even gave me his home phone number in case of an emergency. I now live in Florida and still call DR. Tay when I'm not feeling well. he always tries to help me as much as he can over the phone and when I'm feeling really awful I fly up to NYC to see him. I don't trust any doctor the way I do Dr. Tay. To me, he is an extremely caring, honest, loving and AMAZING doctor. I would recommend him highly.

great man abd great doctor

He is a caring and excellent Doctor

ceo brandasset consulting

the absolute best Dr. in Manhattan

In all relevant ways, Steve Tay, MD is an exceptionally good internist to have on your side. He listens and hears what you say; he recalls past exams and quickly reaches correct conclusions. He takes as long as YOU wish and evidences genuine concern