Dr. Steven Topper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Topper?

Worst experience yet

Posted on February 9th, 2015

After injuring my thumb, I went to see Dr. Topper because I had heard he was the best. Not only is he one of the rudest, most uncaring human beings I have ever had the pleasure of meeting, but he also misdiagnosed my injury 3 times (yes, 3 times), missed one of my appointments because he had "gone to lunch," and never once acknowledged any of his mistakes or apologized. I have nothing to share but complete disappointment in everything he had to offer. Do yourself a favor, and don't go here.

Software Consultant

Posted on September 23rd, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Topper. I had my 2nd wrist surgery with Dr. Topper. Compare to the doctor who did my 1st surgery, Dr. Topper's surgery was so much better in many aspects and levels. He is an incredible surgeon and a great doctor.

Insurance agent

Posted on January 22nd, 2013

Awful experience. I wish I would have read all the reviews on this doctor before my experience, I would have known better. Completely beyond arrogant and rude. If you would like a doctor who is even the least bit kind, use anyone but him.

Exceptional Surgeon, Great Staff

Posted on November 13th, 2012

Dr Topper is a fantastic surgeon and I highly recommend him. I have been dealing with a very difficult nerve injury in my elbow/forearm/wrist and Dr Topper has been very patient with me every step of the way. I visited with other prominent hand surgeons in the Pikes Peak region that were too afraid of my condition to touch me and Dr Topper seemed comfortable with surgical intervention, which has been a life-saver for me. In addition, his hand therapist Dianne, was instrumental in my recovery. Compared to the other specialists I have visited in town regarding this and other issues, Dr Topper's office is the gold standard.

Thankful

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Saved my finger. Took time to explain to me what was wrong with my hand, and how best to fix it. I was presented with several options, and was able to proceed with surgery that returned full function to my finger. Can come across as being uninterested at first, but turned out to be very caring and supportive.

If you're on Medicare, DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR!!

Posted on April 5th, 2011

Dr. Topper is arrogant, has a horrible bedside manner, and treats patients like furniture. He is probably an excellent surgeon. I never found out because he terminated me after I asked to change the date of surgery due to complications with my hand. Terminated without even contacting me. I suspect things would have been different had I been a cash patient rather than being disabled on Medicare.

Rating on doctors care

Posted on February 7th, 2011

POOR at the very best I can say

Mr Rodney Musarra

Posted on January 9th, 2010

Did an original surgery which had complications during the healing process and now the doctor is willing to say a more intense surgery is needed, but will not commit to this second surgery. He has not been very professional since seeing that there is another surgery required and actually acted very unprofessional when informed that the original surgury had complications during the healing process.

Excellent Hand surgery

Posted on March 8th, 2009

Excellent hand surgeon. Fixed, as well as possible, a hand surgery batched by another doctor.I can not sayenough good about Dr Topper. Excellent surgeon, excellent follow-up, excellent staff :) totally happy with what he did for me.

Have Medicare? Prepare to be dumped.

Posted on June 4th, 2008

Unless you have a critical injury, if you have Medicare, this physician will use the slightest excuse to "terminate" you as a patient and claim "you" weren't following instructions - without ever speaking to you personally. Beware!!!

Posted on September 25th, 2017