Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven Tornik has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 65
Dr. Tornik is friendly, caring and above all takes time to actually listen to his patients needs and concerns. He does not try to hurry you thru your appointment to move onto the next. You are not a number but an actual person. Easy to get an appointment, his staff is kind and courteous and they too care about your needs. I will suggest him to everyone I know.
This doctor is over the top helpful. He has a great courteous staff that really makes you feel comfortable. I have had to move from doctor to doctor because of my insurance. I drive 40 mins to see him and I don't have a problem doing that again. Very impressed with this doctor and his staff. Would highly recommend him.
Dr. Tornik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hospital Of Union County
9 Years Experience
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Steven Tornik accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions209 N Chillicothe St, Plain City, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven Tornik in this video.
Dr. Steven Tornik is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plain City, OH.