Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tuan Tran
Dr. Tuan Tran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tran is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Sacramento Medical Center, Sutter Roseville Medical Center and Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville. He speaks English.
Dr. Tuan Tran has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Tran has been my primary doctor at Kaiser for the past three years. In the past 30 + years dealing with all kinds of doctors he is the best. We immediately connected the first time as I was a Vietnam vet and he and his family were boat refugees escaping Vietnam. Dr. Tran is a Berkeley graduate with a degree in Electrical Engineering before he decided to attend Stanford Medical School and become an Internist pretty good for a refugee kid growing up in San Jose CA! He's expertise mixed with knowledge and compassion are excellent. It is always a pleasure to visit with him.
He is good at knowing what is wrong. He does not understand my feelings about what is happening in my body & does not want to know how it is affecting me mentally. He is friendly but moody. He is very intelligent but changes his expectations of me. I like him but some of his office staff are not organised. Make mistakes.
Dr. Tran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Sacramento Medical Center
14 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Tuan Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Medical Center, 1650 Response Rd, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Tuan Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.