Dr. Steven Tresser Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven Tresser?

Uncaring

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr. Tresser says this under his profile on the Florida Orthopedic web site "My patients well-being is very important to me. My aim is to eliminate their pain and restore them to normal function however I am able. " This is a complete lie. Based on my experience, Dr. Tresser doesn't care about his patients and has no desire to help them. Dr. Tresser apparently has some type of prejudice against people that are overweight. I have been seeing his P.A., Charles Procunair, for several months because of a problem with my neck. After MRIs, CTs, Xrays and a mylogram, Charles consulted with Dr. Tresser and told me that the doctor wanted me to have yet another test to see if they could determine if my arm pain and weakness was coming from my neck. I had the additional tests done and finally had an appointment with Dr. Tresser for the first time yesterday. After no more than 10 minutes which he mainly spent going over the tests results I have already had, he dismissed me, offering me no solution, no treatments or anything. The worst part of it is that he pretty much told me that I was too fat and there was nothing he could do for me unless I lost a significant amount of weight. He never examined me or asked me any questions about what my issues were. I wouldn't send my dog to see this man. He is an example of what not to do as a physician.

Your group is great, thank you for helping me.

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Awesome Spine Surgeon

Posted on August 21st, 2017

I had a L4/5 extrusion and could not stand or walk without excruciating pain. Dr. Tresser did a discectomy/fusion and within a few hours I could walk without pain and climb a few steps. Dr. Tresser is an awesome spine surgeon!

Posted on June 14th, 2017

Citrus Park location is a first class operation.

Posted on April 24th, 2017

Dr. Tresser is an outstanding physician who has treated me before many years ago. Additionally, the staff in the surgery center were also, without exception, outstanding. They were professional, comforting, showed great concern for my well-being, helped me to relax, and in every way possible made the entire procedure as easy as possible for me.

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Dr. Tresser completed a 2 stage spinal surgery a few weeks ago. I believe that I am doing very well...all thanks to this great neurosurgeon.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Excellent staff Dr. Tressler was great would refer anyone to this service

Posted on July 11th, 2016

I had a total knee replacement by Dr. K. Gustke some years back, and I trust F.O.I. implicitly. I am approaching 78 and take no chances with my health, but am always cautious to find the best physician in the appropriate field. They are almost always at F.O.I. when it comes to that field. Dr. Tresser came highly recommended by a close friend who is an Orthopaedic Surgeon and was operated on by F\Dr. Tresser.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

My first intro to Dr Tresser was in the Emergency room at St Joseph Hospital in 2007. I had good results then as I have had with this situation. . Dr Tresser is an Excellent neuro-surgeon.

Saved my life

Posted on October 29th, 2015

When I was 11 years old I fractured c3c4 of my spinal cord. I am 27 now, with 3 beautiful children because of this doctor. I was a scared kid when he explained to my mother and I the kind of surgery I was going to go through I was even more scared when he told us there were a lot f risks, one especially being it might not work. How do you tell an 11 year old kid they could possibly never walk again? This man got me through it, and even though I have pain, at least I can walk. This man saved my life.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

I do not understand at all the negative comments I have seen. Dr Tresser is incredible. he has performed 2 surgeries for me so far with a 3rd lined up. He performed an emergency lumbar surgery at the hospital ER as we has the on staff Surgeon. many years later I was having extensive mid and lower back pain along with sever nerve distress and numbness. he took the time to review all of my MRIs and went over each step with me. as well as notated that I had additional disks herniated in my neck that was over looked by another physician. the Thoracic spine surgery was a complete success and I have never been happier I wish he could do any and all of my surgeries for future procedures. His nurse Samantha is just absolutely incredible. they are all very kind and caring. he took the time to follow up with me daily post surgery and Samantha even called me several months later to inquire how I was doing and if I needed anything. Dr Tresser and his staff are the best

Posted on August 10th, 2015

Works for workman's comp. He said, the MRI and radiologists were wrong. And he disagreed with their findings. Dr. Tresser, is not ethical in regards to his medicine he practices. He definitely does not care about workman's comp patients. Stay clear. I was referred to a neurosurgeon from a neurologist who said I needed surgery. This so called doctor said, I was fine.