Dr. Steven J Triantafyllou Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Triantafyllou?

Neck Fusion 2001 - Still Doing Great

I went to Dr T after a different Dr told me I had bulging disc, but that the pain in my arm was probably "tennis elbow". After reading my MRI Dr T found that C5/C6 was nearly ruptured and C6/C7 was badly herniated. He did a fusion of both and I have had no issues since. He has a straight forward personality so if you are looking for someone to baby you he is not it, but if you want an experienced Dr who knows what he is doing than see Dr. T!

house wife

Dr.T was very polite and very professional with me..He did my neck fusion and was very caring towards my health...I would highly recommend him.Best Dr. I have ever come across.

Excellent Doctor

Excellent Doctor for Spine and Neck !!!!

Still hurting

Poor bedside manner. Dr. T did not follow up on my surgery with any other comment than "it takes time to heal". Almost a year later, I am still in pain from pinched nerve at same location where Dr T operated. I will probably need another surgery to correct problem that he missed. Showed him MRI afterwards with report about the location of this problem and he blew it off. Didn't even offer to correct problem. Avoid this doctor!

Rudest, most beligerant person I have ever met.

This is the rudest , most inconsiderate man that I have ever encountered. I was with my Mom at OSS hospital this week, and this "doctor' began SCREAMING at the nurses and anesthetists because they were only running 45 minutesAHEAD of schedule. Mom was terrified to have her surgery, the nice anesthesia man calmed her down. I have NEVER seen an alleged professional act this way. AVOID THIS MAN- he did not even know why my Mom needed surgery and even called her the wrong name.

Doctor's Response

I would never do what this person is claiming.