Dr. Steven V Turpin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven V Turpin?

Can't Find Dr Turpin!!!!

Dr. Turpin was THE best Doctor for pulmonology issues I've ever had!!! I first saw him in Homestead, FL then he moved to Longwood, FL. As far as I can tell, he has stopped practicing and no one knows where he is, only a number where I can get my records. I wish I could find him to be a patient again.

Still missing this doctor

Steven Turpin is the most compassionate doctor I have ever had! He was my doctor through a very rough period when I was diagnosed with a serious lung disease at age 30. He was a young doctor in Chapel Hill at the time. I am 17 years post lung transplant and still going strong at age 55 thanks in part to his excellent care.

Great Doctor with positive energy!

Dr Turpin is a young doctor from the old school - compassionate, informed and willing to take the time to talk to the patient not talk at the patient.

A passion for caring and healing

Intelligent professional doctor with a positive personality.He listens to you, figures out the problem and comes up with a plan...

When I first started with Dr. Turpin I was having Asthma Attacks continually. Taking medrol and other antibiotics too often. when I saw him he immediately taught me how to use the Advair diskusproperly. He took time and determined which nasal spray would be best for me. He took me through a process that would determine what treatment would best suit me overall. I had started having the attacks in 2006. Got to Dr. Turpin after changing several times, in 2009. Did not have another attack until a year later during an exceptionally high period of pollen. However, he as taught me what to do and I am not afraid like I was before. Dr. Turpin is a top notch Dr.

HE'S THE ONE!

FINALLY, THE CORRECT DIAGNOSIS FOR MY BROCHITIS. IT'S KNOWN AS ASTHMA! 4 OTHER DRS. DIAGNOSED ME WITH BRONCHITIS DUE TO MY CONSTANT, CONSISTANT AND PRODUCTIVE COUGH OF 4 MONTHS. DR. TURPIN PUT ME ON THE CORRECT MEDS, INCLUDING ONE FOR ACID REFLUX, AND THE VERY NEXT DAY, I WAS COUGH FREE AND HAVE BEEN EVER SINCE. I AM NO LONGER ON ANY MEDS! HE HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR, COMPASSIONATE, PATIENT AND A CALMING CHAIR SIDE MANNER! WHAT A BLESSING TO HAVE FOUND DR. STEVEN TURPIN!

Dr. Steven V Turpin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Mary, FL.