Dr. Steven C Ugbarugba Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Steven C Ugbarugba?

All in the Family

Dr. U has treated both my wife and my father...both are extremely happy with him...I appreciate that he takes the time to explain what is going on, what he is going to do and what to expect afterwards .

Candid

Painstakingly careful.

Irresponsible

I was told a colonoscopy was needed for my issue. I was given a time, date for procedure, and prescription to flush my intestine. Night before I followed prescription instruction. Not fun at all. Got to the hospital to find out office dropped the ball and did not schedule procedure with hospital. Waited 5 hrs while hospital tried to get approval through my insurance. Dr was there and not once did he come out to apologize or an explanation to what might have happen. I didn't receive a phone call later for a reschedule, not that I would have. All in all, I was out 45 for Dr's visit, 35 for prescription and 4 hrs of paid time off. I can't say he's good or not but will say irresponsible. As a new patient that alone tells me he's not a Dr I can recommend.

Callous!

Terrible doctor!! Dr U removed 1 of 2 polyps-asked me to come back 6-12 months to have other removed. Said,"Well, u don't have any med history" Replied,"As I told u before, grandfather died age early 30's due to colon cancer." His reply,"Well since cost is a factor, we'll say 2-3 yrs for follow scope." Very callous!! Would never recommend this dr.

when you call the doctors office no one answers the phone

Impressed with his thoroughness, knowledge and professionalism!

P. Jackson

I was at a level of destress above 10. Dr. Ugbarugba agreed to see me the same day. I was given free samples of the medicine to help with the cost. He scheduled my procedure for the next week.I was not in good shape. He diagnosed my problem with accuracy. I was so impressed with the dedication of Dr. Ugbarugba and his wonderful staff. Iam sincerely thankful to them a million times over for seeing me so quickly. thank-you

I had a procedure done in his office recently and it was a much easier experience than at the hospital. The staff was very friendly and I was done much quicker than i would have been if I had done at the hospital.

My overall experience with the visit was very good. He answered all my questions thoroughly and properly.

Hospital Visit

I went into the Methodist Willowbrook Hospital with moderately sever pancreatitis, and Dr. Ugbarugba (Dr. Aruba) was the physican on call then. He took time to explain what the condition was, what probably caused it, and what to avoid or cut back on to prevent its reoccurrence. He spent a good deal of time with me, investigated my pain, and listened to me. I like him, and will be having a colonoscopy with him in about 3 weeks, when I can report again.