Have you seen Dr. Steven D Vath?

Tummy tuck

There are no words to describe Dr. Vath amazing job. I have been wanting to get a tummy tuck since I had my second child but I was always scare of the recovery and look of the scar. When I went to see Dr Vath, he made all my fears disappear. He took the time to answer all my questions and even schedule multiple appointments for me to make sure I cover any questions I had. His nurse Carrie was also the sweetiest and always reachable on her phone in case I had any questions. I’m 4 weeks post op and I’m already lovinf my results. Because I also decided to get the Exparel, I didn’t have to take any oxi (narcotic)to deal with the pain. Instead I took Tylenol and ibeprofen and after 2 weeks I didn’t need any pain medicine at all. I would recommend Dr Vath and his team any time. If you are scared or in doubt of a comestic surgery, don’t be, with them you are in great hands.

Breast and face lift surgery

Focus is on natural look and does a Great job of it. Expectations are realistic. Very approachable. Nice

Excellent

Excellent results from breast lift. Top notch operation.

Amazing surgeon

I had a mini face lift with Dr VATH 15 months ago. I am so thrilled with the results ! Subtle, just enough to look refreshed but not to guess I’d had surgery. He is so caring and wants you to be happy. 8 highly recommend Dr VATH for any cosmetic procedure

Excellence

Dr. Vath was caring, professional and made me feel comfortable in a situation that many of us can attest to is a very, "uncomfortable" one (showing a stranger a part of a body we don't like). His recommendation was for a breast lift. I am just shy of a month and couldn't be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Vath.

Dr. Vath One Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Vath is the full package. He was warm and honest during my consultation, great the day of surgery and has done nothing but been supportive during my recovery. I needed a minor scar revision to improve the way my scar looked on my stomach and he did it at no cost. I would not hesitate to recommend his to any of my friends of family.

Amazing results!

After gaining and losing 60 lbs. with two pregnancies and breastfeeding both children for over a year my body was in need of a refresh. I went to Dr. Vath after admiring his before and after photos on his website. However, his personality, kind and gentle bedside manner was better than photos and reviews could convey. He is a true professional. Having never undergone surgery, I was scared to have a Mommy Makeover. He put my motherly jitters at ease immediately at the consultation. My results are beyond my wildest dreams!!! I cannot believe how thin my incisions are and how even he made my lopsided breasts. I look in the mirror and admire my body in amazement! The days of dreading looking in the mirror have vanished. My tummy is so flat, I can finally see my abdominal muscles from working out. Dr. Vath's work is complete mastery! I recommend him to anyone I know. This surgery was a game changer for me!

Do NOT hire Dr. Vath!

Every day I have to look in the mirror at my extremely uneven breasts that Dr. Vath implanted several years ago. When I went to see him for the post op appointment, I pointed this out to him and he agreed...they were not at all the same. He said he would redo the surgery and correct the problem. The only thing was, he still wanted another $1000. plus to do it! (He called his services “free”, but I had to “pay the anesthesiologist”). I was devastated. It was not affordable.....and why should it be my expense at all? I have spent the last several years trying to hide my uneven breasts, which is virtually impossible. (It’s even uncomfortable to wear a nightgown around my husband. One nipple sits 1-1/2 inches lower than the other, and one is quite obviously much fuller across the top)! I have to wear an extremely tight bra and adjust the nipples in an effort to make them appear even (not that my desire is for them to show)! Forget wearing a swim suit and tank tops. I feel the disappointment each and every day. I would NOT recommend this doctor!

Scientist and mom of two.

I’m a scientist and mom of two adult children. Within a year of having my second child I began wondering how long it was going to take to shed my pregnancy weight. I explained my fading energy levels and lack of exercise motivation as the result of being a working mom. When one year turned into five years that turned into 20, a pattern began to take shape – it was one of consistent weight gain and no loss. While my husband was loving and supportive, I was frustrated. The breakthrough came when I was diagnosed a few years ago with Celiac’s disease. Although that helped put my metabolism and energy issues into prospective, it didn’t make the weight disappear or change how I felt in my clothing. Last year, after several rounds of steroids for repeated gluten exposure, I gained another 20lbs. That was my breaking point. I was tired of having a muffin top (now a cake top) and feeling miserable in my clothes. I was ready to change things around, so I scrubbed my house clean of every gluten molecule, banned all known allergens from the house, threw out my steroids and went on the hunt for a plastic surgeon for a tummy tuck. Whoever was going to remove my marsupial pouch needed to meet my tough standards. They had to not be stuck on themselves, and yet be proven to be a talented and competent surgeon - a combination not so easy to find. After several months of web surfing and phone calling I surfaced with a few names. I saw one other surgeon before meeting with Dr. Steven Vath. During our first meeting he listened carefully, showed genuine openness and a healthy amount of humility so rarely found in surgeons. He was kind with his words and never made me feel like I was merely a source of income for him. He also eased an important concern I had which was that my surgeon not use a drainage bag for my abdominoplasty, as so many plastic surgeons do because they're quick, easy and less costly than closing the patient without a drainage bag. But what sealed the deal were the pictures of his belly buttons, which were stunning. The first thought I had was “wow, I want that belly button!” From my first pre-op appointment through my 6-month follow up, my entire experience was made seamless and stress-less by Dr. Vath and his staff. Part of my health challenges include me having a low pain threshold. This challenge wasn’t made any easier for the medical staff when they learned that I do not tolerate most pain medications. Essentially, I was asking them to treat my low threshold post-op pain with non-opioids. The pre-op nurse listened to my concerns and helped me identify some alternative pain meds. Dr. Vath was even quick to respond to my husband’s late night call when he was concerned with how I was managing my pain 24 hrs. post-op with the less potent pain meds I requested. Now 10 months out from my surgery, I still find myself glancing down in amazement at how beautiful my stomach looks, particularly my belly button. With each passing month my nicely shaped scar fades even more. Without hesitation I would have Dr. Vath do plastic/reconstructive surgery for me again. I’ve spent my entire science career around far too many arrogant (and sometimes incompetent) PhD’s and Doctors. My experience with Dr. Vath has shown that he is an incredibly competent, talented and genuinely humble surgeon with a terrific and empathetic staff. A rare find.

Technical Account Executive

I visited 3 different plastic surgeons that had expertise in the breast encapsulation & capsulectomy area before I made my decision that provided me with a sense of confidence in proceeding with this surgery. All 3 had 'the credentials' and awards so this was an instinctive decision....I knew within the first 10 minutes of meeting Dr. Vath and his staff and asking the difficult questions that I did, that I had made my decision to go with him. His attention to detail, level of professionalism, bedside manners and genuine ability to instill a sense of trust in his patients is incredible. The operating room environment and associated medical staff of Dr. Vath's made my personal experience very pleasant. On a scale of 1-10, I'd have to give him a perfect 10!!! I would definitely consider using Dr. Vath for any additional surgical needs.

My Experience with Dr. Steven Vath

Unfortunately, when I first had breast implant surgery with another physician, I was unhappy with the size. I lived with them for 20 years. I came to Dr. Vath's office after doing a lot of research online. I went to the initial consultation with Dr. Vath about 3 years ago and put off the surgery. I had many questions and was very afraid about the outcome. Dr. Vath made me feel very comfortable and was very supportive about not replacing my implants. Best thing I ever did. He was wonderful and made me so comfortable. I am ecstatic with the outcome. Surgery was a breeze. I was a bit uncomfortable with the drains in for a week post-op, but well worth it. Dr. Vath is wonderful and the entire staff if as well. I would definitely recommend them.

Better than all the rest!

The best and most caring surgeon anyone can trust for your desires! If you don't want it or need it he doesn't try to talk you into it. This is your choice of what you WANT not NEED.

Dr. Steven D Vath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.