Have you seen Dr. Steven D Vath?

Simply amazing!!!

I was super nervous thinking about picking a surgeon. After all, I've seen shows like Botched and endless bad experiences online! I did my research and picked 3 Drs that I felt were possibilities. Dr. Vath was my third consultation scheduled. I was nervous once I scheduled my consultations that I wouldn't know who to pick. The first dr was a definite no, 2nd was good but I wasn't sure and after talking with Dr Vath for 5 minutes I knew he was the one!!! He was so kind and easy to talk to, knowledgable and not to mention his reviews and before and after a were awesome! I never felt rushed and he, bless his sweet heart, kindly answered all my crazy questions throughout the entire process without making me feel like a neurotic freak!! As for my results! I had a breast augmentation and WOW!! I'm still in awe and I'm at over 3 weeks now! My breasts are perfection!!! I've since told anyone that will listen who they should at least get a consultation from and refer to him as the boob God though I'm sure he's great at all the other things he does too!!

Dr. Steven J. Vath and the Center for Cosmetic Surgery

Dr. Vath and the staff of The Center for Cosmetic Surgery are exceptionally professional and compassionate. Every individual I encountered was knowledgeable, considerate, gentle and reassuring. Dr. Vath is an outstanding surgeon. He took his time to listen to my concerns, answer my questions, and explain every step of the procedure and recovery process. He is easy to talk with and put me totally at ease. The nurses and other medical professionals were very kind and highly skilled. I am thrilled with the results of my surgery. The look Dr. Vath achieved is beautiful and natural. He is an artist as well as a gifted surgeon. I recommend Dr. Vath and the other professionals at the Center for Cosmetic Surgery without reservation.

Dr Vath put me at ease about this life changing mommy makeover the moment I had my consultation with him. I had wanted to have it done for many years but was too nervous since I had never had surgery before. I was also concerned about having to deal with drains after the tummy tuck until he informed me that he does not use drains. I had been referred to him by several friends and family and other acquaintances that were extremely happy with his results. Dr Vath and his staff are very professional and all are very caring. I'm so glad I found this place! Im so happy with my results and will refer everyone to him!

Horrible experience.

Mommy Makeover

Like everyone else searching on the web for a mommy makeover, I was nervous and wanted to find the right doctor. You read the horror stories and the good stories, and all you want is to know if they are a great doctor. I have other family members that have been to this office and were highly satisfied. I made my free consultation with Dr. Vath at the Center of Cosmetic Surgery in Golden, CO. The moment I met Dr. Vath I knew he was the right surgeon for me. From the consultation to the actual surgery everyone did a wonderful job. This was my first surgery and I cant believe the results. I have had three big babies that stretched my skin horrible. I wanted to look 16 again. The mommy makeover Dr. Vath gave me looks wonderful. I am only three weeks post op from my surgery and I feel great. They are so nice at this office. The morning I went in for the surgery even the pre op nurse and anesthesia doctor put my mind right at ease. They did a great job. I only had one IV for everything, that's for sure my kind of surgery. I had no drain tubes, no complications and wonderful results with a more than wonderful experience from beginning to end. Dr. Vath even calls you personally the day after your surgery to check on you. My suggestion to you is to make a consultation appointment and see for yourself what a wonderful Doctor he is. I would definitely recommend him to everyone.

I feel GREAT!

After a lifetime of losing and gaining weight and 3 C sections, I have kept 55 lbs off for 8 years! I've exercised faithfully for 6 years and added 5k's the last 2 years. Now I was ready for a tummy tuck. Dr. Vath was recommended by 2 friends. After my initial consultation I knew he was the Dr. for me and I need not look further. I loved his bedside manner, ease of talking with him, gentleness, humor, and his staff is the BEST!! My pre op nurse Jen, OR nurse Kathy, RN Deb and Kimbery who patiently answered all my questions every time I called to ask questions were all awesome!!! I am 4 weeks post op and I feel great! Even with the swelling I am happy with my results. Can't imagine how much happier I'll be when I'm all healed. I highly recommend Dr. Vath and his team!!!

Ladies, please read this review if you are seriously considering breast augmentation: I spent approximately 5 years shopping plastic surgeons and making the decision of whether or not I should proceed with breast augmentation. It was not an easy decision for me, as I'm sure it's not for many of you. When I met Dr. Vath, he spent more than an hour, prior to even viewing my breasts, explaining the ins, the outs, the pros, the cons, showing pictures, and giving me BRUTALLY HONEST professional advice as to what to expect of my potential outcome. He told me the good and the bad so I could FINALLY make a decision with all of the information - this was so different than the slew of doctors that told me what I wanted to hear (that I could get implants without a lift in my specific situation - ladies beware of Doctors that simply tell you what you want to hear). I finally took the leap of faith and committed to proceeding with Dr. Vath. It is hard for me to put into words how incredibly grateful I am that I had the foresight to proceed with this professional. He is an amazing Doctor, an artist, and a samaritan - if all business professionals operated with this level of unprecedented INTEGRITY, this world would be a different place. I consider him an Angel. My friend referred me to Dr. Vath when I was all but committed to another surgeon, but she said he was different - and she was so right. Even if you think you have found the one, THIS IS YOUR BODY. Take the time to go to ONE MORE consultation and meet with Dr. Vath. I have an amazing story with this Doctor - He is so much better than the rest.

Breast augmentation

I did thorough research before choosing Dr. Vath as my surgeon. His professional demeanor, patience with my questions, and references blow all the other docs in the Denver area out of the water! His staff are attentive, kind and work well together. The experience was far better than I could have imagined. I have since benefitted from other services his center offers. Excellent follow-up as well. I would highly recommend him for any body transformation you are seeking.

Great Experience! Highly Recommended

I had a mini facelift, neck lift and chin liposuction just five weeks ago. Dr. Vath did a marvelous job. I am 51 years old and not in the best of shape but my results were great. I had a double chin for years and now it is gone. I chose Dr. Vath for a couple of reasons that turned out to be essential. First, he has an excellent technique. He leaves very small scars that in comparison to other work I've seen are far superior. This is key with this type of surgery because the scars are sure ways to tell you have had something done. Secondly, when I met him, he was the type of surgeon you can tell your concerns to and he won't get defensive. So, if there was something I wasn't happy with, I knew I could tell him. Well the good news is there was nothing bad to tell him. The surgery staff makes sure you are well informed and made very comfortable the day of your surgery. You will not be in pain when you wake up. Just follow the instructions, be patient and everything will be great!

Dr. Vath Changed My Personal & Profesional Life!

I am a somewhat restrained, but appropriately fun graduate school professor. I worked hard to achieve my B.S., M.A. and Ph.D. while working in the corporate and political worlds. During this time, I was required to wear business attire. As I became more successful, I bought more expensive clothes, but was too busy to exercise. My expanding girth caused me to start doubting myself; I didn't like being called "big". I had prior liposuction in the 90's, but it was a useless operation as I not only replaced the fat, but added more. Finally, after living in Vail, CO for many years, a new friend told me about Dr. Vath and I was sold. This was a wonderful decision that has made me feel happier, sexier and overall motivated to improve my general health. Dr. Vath and his staff work seamlessly together. I am certain that fitting into my old designer clothes will nearly pay for my highly successful operation. Also, I can wear jeans for the first time in 20 years, and I look and feel great. Now I may write that great American novel. Thanks, Dr. Vath for the fresh start!

I could bather on and on....

so I will. I did serious homework. I spent over a year researching the procedures I wanted. I then began a painstaking process of finding a physician. There are many qualified surgeons where I live, but I chose to drive to Dr. Vath's office. About an hour away. He was the last physician on my list and from the very beginning I knew he would be my doctor. I was impressed with his attentiveness during my consult. I went in with what I thought were reasonable expectations . Six months later, when my surgery was complete, I felt like Dr. Vath had not only met my expectations, but went beyond them. My results were amazing! From my consult, to my pre-op visit with a lovely nurse I'd never met before (who wound up taking naked pictures of me. I mean really, we just met! ) The kind nurse with the IV needle, the nurse who gave me the versed in my IV and made me talk stupid. Let't not forget a fantastic, skilled anesthesiologist. I wish I could tell you about the recovery room, but I can't remember. You will not be disappointed with Dr. Vath and his team of medical professionals and office staff. Dr. Vath followed up the day of my surgery personally calling my husband to see how I was. That makes an ordinary surgeon an extraordinary surgeon.

Best Money I have ever spent.

It has been a year since I had my face lift with Steven Vath. It was the best decision I made in 2012 and I am just as pleased today.

Dr. Steven D Vath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.