Have you seen Dr. Steven D Vath?

Dr Vath and his staff are exceptional and made sure I was well taken care of during the entire process. I would highly recommend Dr Vath and his team.

Tummy Tuck

Dr. Vath did a great job on my tummy tuck. I have had three kids and 2 c-sections one of the pregnancies was with twins. I had a really hard time loosing the belly fat and the loose skin. I was really impressed by Dr. Vath he made me look normal again. I have to say my belly button actually looks better than it did before. All my stretch marks are gone and I feel good again about myself. I know I still have work to do but this was a great start to my weight loss. The surgery itself was a really hard recovery but well worth it in the end. My scar is getting lighter and I can wear a swimsuit and no one can see my scar. I will be returning to Dr. Vath to have a breast augmentation when I am ready. I highly recommend him. He has great bedside manner and does a great job.

I found Dr. Vath to be very professional, sympathetic and a highly skilled surgeon. Several years ago a Utah physiican performed on me a very poor breast augmentation. Dr. Vath skillfully corrected the issues created with the previous surgery and I am extremely happy with the results.

Breast Augmentation Procedure

I am so glad that I chose The Center For Cosmetic Surgery for by breast augmentation procedure! From my first appointment to my most recent post-op follow up everything went extremely smooth. Dr. Vath and the entire staff made me feel extremely comfortable. Surgery Day: My surgery day was better than I could have imagined. The initial nurse was super sweet while preparing me for everything. Dr. Vath then came and checked on me before hand to see if there were any questions or concerns he could answer/address for me. After the surgery I woke up feeling surprisingly great. That evening I even received a phone call from Dr. Vath checking in to see how I was doing. That is going above and beyond. Recovery: The recovery is going great, I haven't had any problems. I highly recommend Dr. Vath!

Dr. Vath is amazing! I did my research.

I visited 4 surgeons before taking the leap. Dr. Vath blew everyone out of the water for me (I got a mommy makeover - (BL and TT). He was very respectful and had excellent bedside manner. His before and after pics also came into the mix and convinced me as well. His incision lines are so precise. I am over 4 weeks PO and I am super confident I made the best decision going with him. Super happy! Everything looks amazing so far!

Breast Augmentation

After 2 kids and YEARS of insecurity, I was finally in a position where I could justify the expense of cosmetic surgery. I underwent Breast Augmentation with Dr.Vath 3 weeks ago. Not only do I love my results, but I was blown away at the ease of my recovery. I credit this to Dr.Vath's skill level and his anesthesiologist/nurses. Everyone at the office was extremely kind, professional, and knowledgeable. Aside from the great rapport he established at my 1st consultation, I was highly impressed that Dr.Vath took the time to call and check on me at 8:30pm after operating at 10am that same day. I highly recommend Dr.Vath and his staff! My experience was awesome!

Outstanding Experience

I recently underwent surgery for a mini-facelift and Dr. Vath was my surgeon. I had planned on this surgery for many years and had consultations with other surgeons. Dr. Vath was recommended by a third party at a skin clinic who conveyed that a client of theirs had recently had a facelift and they had never seen such good results. I scheduled a consultation and met with him. I found him to be very personable and caring. The day of surgery everyone was caring and professional and I love the results. Based on my experience I would highly recommend Dr. Vath to anyone who is considering this type of surgery.

Dr. Vath and s staff are well trained, very courteous, and very helpful on a variety of levels. The Golden office, which is where I saw him, is very clean, well decorated, and welcoming. The front desk staff are prompt and ensure your comfort while waiting for your appointment. At my initial consult with Dr. Vath I was nervous as the decision to have cosmetic surgery is a li changing decision. Dr. Vath is personable Nd made my husband and I feel at ease. It was very easy to start talking with him and explain my goals. We had looked at his websight and had case studies that we liked and he was able to tell us how things could go for me. I had my surgery 4 weeks agoa and I am very happy! I still have swelling, but I can see how the over all results are going to look. I had a lot done, I had a body lift with tummy tuck, Brest lift with silicon gel implants and. Mini face lift. The first couple of days were brutal, but I started feeling better in a week or so. I live in Wyomng, and I am a nurse, so I did a lot of research. There are not many plastic surgeons in Wyoming, and none that do the extensive surgery that I had. I decided to start wit the Denver area to look for my surgen and I kept returning to Dr. Vath's sight. I am so pleased with my experience with the Center for Cosmetic Surgery and highly recommend Dr. Vath and his staff.

Amazing Surgeon!!!

This review is to hopefully help anyone looking for the perfect surgeon...and to give credit to Dr Vath. I did the research and knew people that had also been to Dr Vath so I was very pleased and felt comfortable choosing him and his facility. At my consultation he was very welcoming, answered evey question, explained things in deep details to help me understand eveything. He went above and beyond any expectations my husband and I had. For my surgery Dr Vath had a way of making sure I was 100% ready and comfortable he was very caring. I felt like I was a dream in his hands I could not be more happy with the outcome. Dr Vath did a beautiful job and is a phenomenal surgeon. I would absolutely recommend He and all of his staff.

If you are looking for a cosmetic procedure this is THE place to go

After much consideration and several consults with plastic surgeons in the area, I chose Dr. Vath to perform my breast lift. After breast feeding my three children I really struggled with the effect it had on my breasts, but also with the idea that I didn't see it as a badge of motherhood. I wasn't accepting of my own body. I decided that I wanted to have a lift, but I wanted to make sure I was making the right decision for my body and I took a long time to think about it. It was an emotional process. This back-story may seem irrelevant, but it is exactly why I hold Dr. Vath in such high regard. When I met him for my consult I immediately felt at ease discussing my concerns and expressing my desires for the outcome. He thoroughly explained the procedure and addressed all my questions. Dr. Vath listened to what I wanted and did not impose his own personal aesthetics, in fact, I couldn't even tell you what they are. I did complete the other consults I had set up, but I had already made my decision. My experience coupled with the vast amount of before and after pictures on their Website made me feel as though I had chosen the best. I would extend this compliment to both Doctors. They have one of the best maintained sites in this city and the results are very consistent. The facility is completely dialed in and every member from the front desk to the doctors themselves are very professional and courteous. On the day of my procedure I spent some time talking to Dr. Carpenter, who was my anesthesiologist, and also the Center's medical director. I felt very comfortable with him and his demeanor matched that of Dr. Vath's quite well. I've had non-elective surgery in a hospital setting and the experience I had at the Apex Center (their Golden surgical facility) far surpassed what I've received previously. As for my personal outcome - AMAZING! I expected to return somewhat to where I was prior to children, but I have to say it is much better. I'm very impressed by the cleanliness and precision of the incisions and they are healing beautifully. Dr. Vath is VERY good at what he does. I would highly recommend The Center for Cosmetic Surgery.

Would Do It Again In A Heartbeat

As important as the appointments and bedside manner are, the bottom line is "how did it turn out." My face lift went fantastic and I am extremely pleased with Dr. Vath. Not only did he listen to what I had to say, but he did his best to please me, including an unscheduled follow up when I came to town and was concerned about feeling some internal stitches. (I live 5 hr from his office). The surgery went very smooth and although I mostly stayed out of sight for about two weeks, I was able to resume my schedule almost immediately....except for sleeping on my back for a month which was hard. The pain was minimal and the swelling less than when I had my eye lids done once before. Most people are unaware I have had surgery and comment on how nice I look. Those who do know I have had a face and brow lift tell me how natural it looks. I am 63 and although I would like to look 40, Dr. Vath has done a great job of making me look much younger without looking like an old woman who had plastic surgery to feel young. I do wish things had stayed a little tighter than they have now that the swelling is gone, but I had asked Dr Vath to be very conservative. My biggest fear was having "lizard lips" and "owl" or slanted eyes. I am told some things are hard to change without looking odd and both my lips and eyes look very natural. With good skin care products, I have been able to make many lines and wrinkles disappear. The proof is in the before and after photos and when I ask myself was it worth it, I just pull out the before pictures. After three months, it is almost impossible to see any evidence that I once had stitches everywhere, which doesn't seem to be the case with some other plastic surgeons. My hair dresser was totally amazed with how quickly the scars healed and I have not had to do anything different with my hair style which I wear short. It has taken my ears sometime to feel normal again, and my upper jaw is just now getting full feeling back but no one but me knows there are stitches under the skin on my cheeks and I have had little discomfort unless I press on them or am careless with the hair brush. I also like the fact that I am a "person" to Dr. Vath not just a client. My first conference with him was on the phone on a Friday evening. I was able to email him my own before pictures and we discussed them on the phone and later in his office. It took less than two weeks to schedule a meeting and surgery, although I later had to move the date to the following month. Not only has he answered my emails personally, he understood when I asked him to hold my picture from his website for a few weeks when people I know found out I had work done and went looking for my pictures. This was a very thoughtful thing for him to do especially when these pictures are a valuable tool for his prospective customers. I myself contacted Dr. Vath as a result of viewing pictures of other clients. Not only do I fully recommend Dr. Vath to others I would do this again in a heartbeat... In fact, if it ever becomes necessary to touch things up, I will be a repeat customer without question.

The Best Plastic Surgeon in Colorado

My experience with Dr. Vath and his team was exceptional from start to finish. He is caring and compassionate, and so is his professional staff. Had my tummy tuck at the Golden office and couldn't be happier with the results! My only regret: wish I would have done this sooner!

Dr. Steven D Vath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.