Have you seen Dr. Steven D Vath?

Mommy Makeover

I am very happy with the results of my tummy tuck and breast lift. Dr. Vath is very professional, friendly and talented. All you have to do is check out his before and after pictures...his work is amazing !

Tummy Tuck

Dr. Vath and his staff were so supportive during and after surgery. The results of my tummy tuck exceed my expectations. I would highly recommend Dr. Vath and his practic.

Great doctor, great experience all around

Dr. Vath is extremely friendly and helpful, and not at all pushy.I went in to the office and he did not push me into anything and said it was my choice. Scheduling the surgery was extremely easy and really worked with my schedule doing the surgery Friday night at 5:30, talk about accommodating. Before surgery, both nurses were amazing. After surgery, he called me that night to check on me.For the follow up appt. it was easy and the nurse answered all my questions and took her time.Nothing but great things and wonderful people at the office.Dr. Vath did an AMAZING job and I will go to him for other procedures if needed and refer all friends and family!

Dr. Vath is the BEST!!

After seeing another doctor last summer who left me w/ hideous scars, "Michelin Man" arms and an abdominoplasty that gave me anything but a flat stomach, a friend recommended Dr. Vath. He is the kindest, most compassionate physician I have ever met. He just revised my abdominoplasty and even with residual postop swelling I am already pleased w/ the result. He is technically excellant and his entire staff, in the office and OR, are fabulous and Dr. Joe's anesthesia is top notch. Look no further, this is the place to go.

Fantastic result-mommy makeover

I waited nearly 10 years to have a breast reduction and tummy tuck (mommy makeover) and researched many doctors, both locally and nationally. I settled on Dr. Vath because his work is fantastic. I honestly didn't find a cosmetic surgeon with better patient galleries. What I didn't expect was the compassionate, humble, caring way Dr. Vath and his entire staff treated me throughout the process. I was always seen promptly (under 5 minutes) and Dr. Vath was understanding, professional, and compassionate. There was no upselling of any kind, which I really appreciated.On surgery day, I was treated so kindly and gently that I felt completely at ease and knew I would recieve the utmost in medical care and human consideration. You are not just another patient with Dr. Vath and his staff. You are a VIP! My breast reduction and tummy tuck look amazing and natural. I walked in the office with a baby pooch and with very large, saggy breasts. I am about 7 weeks post-surgery and am slim and trim with perky, beautifully shaped girls. I left my final breast size up to the doctor, just requesting that he make me proportional and my outcome is amazing! I have very THIN suture lines that are fading quickly. No complications. Dr. Vath called me after surgery to make sure I was recovering well. When I had a question about my recovery, I was helped immediately.Dr. Vath is truly an artist, has a heart for his patients and has extremely high standards. Dr. Vath is now my go-to surgeon for any future cosmetic procedures. I trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.My only regret is that I didn't do this years ago!

Very pleased, got exactly what I wanted.

It took me a couple of years of serious consideration before deciding to go ahead with a breast lift/augmentation. I had alot of concerns. Once I decided to go ahead with the procedure, everything went very smooth. I am healing quickly, and back to my regular routine (gym and all) less than 5 weeks later. Dr. Vath did an excellent job, and I'm very happy with the results!

Breast lift

Dr. Vath and his staff (both the office and OR) are outstanding! He even called later that night to check on me. Overall, I couldn't be happier with my results! I feel good again!

When I decided to have cosmetic surgery, my main concern of course, was to find the best Plastic Surgeon I could to confidently give me the most natural face lift. I knew that the one thing I did not want was to have that artificial look.After much research looking into other Plastic Surgeons, and going over the many photos of Dr. Vaths work, Dr. Vath was clearly my choice!As soon as I spoke with Dr. Vath, I knew that he would fulfill my need for that natural lift. Happily the end result was exactly what I was looking for, and to this day I am still very happy with the end result.Not only was I satisfied with the outcome, but Dr. Vaths concern for my recovery was sincere. I felt he was extremely thoughtful and caring during my recovery.It is wonderful to find a Plastic Surgeon who not only has the credentials as Dr. Vath has, but is such a competent and caring Surgeon.

Exceeded all expectations

My entire process from the beginning consultation to follow-up appointments exceeded my expectations. I had breast augmentation performed and Dr. Vath and his associates were extremely helpful and professional. My recovery was not only easy, but Dr. Vath made sure to check-in on me post-surgery as well. I would go back to their office for any procedure I'd like done in the future.

Lower Body Lift

Eight months ago I had a Lower Body Lift, and couldn't be happier with my results. I am amazed at how perfect my scar looks. It's almost completely white now, and is a fine line. Just amazing! I have seen tummy tuck scars on some of my friends who went to other surgeons, and they just do not compare. If you are considering a tummy tuck or lower body lift, I would highly recommend Dr. Vath. His care from consult to post-op is top notch. You won't be disappointed!!

Tummy tuck and breast augmentation

My breast augmentation turned out great but I am disappointed with how my tummy tuck turned out. The scar from the tummy tuck is so hideous that I'm afraid to show my tummy still.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your tummy tuck scar. My primary goal is to have happy patients with beautiful results. It rarely happens, but when a patient is dissatisfied with the appearance of a scar, I am always happy to revise the scar at no charge. I urge you to return to the office so we can discuss the details of the revision. Dr. Vath

Awesome Cosmetic Surgeon!

I had a tummy tuck, breast lift and arm lift performed by Dr. Vath and I am really pleased with the results! Dr. Vath and the staff at the Center for Cosmetic Surgery were both professional and caring and I received friendly and courteous care from everyone there during each visit. Dr. Vath was very thorough in explaining my surgical options and my after care instructions and during my follow up appointments. I had a virtually painless recovery and I LOVE my results! I would recommend Dr. Vath in a heartbeat!

Dr. Steven D Vath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.