Have you seen Dr. Steven D Vath?

Manager of Sales

It has been one year since my Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Augmentation with Dr. Vath. The results have far exceeded my expectations! Never in my life have I looked and felt this good. My scars are hardly noticable. My breast shape and size is perfect. No one would ever know that I had surgery. My stomach is flat and I can finally see my muscle definition. I loved my experience with Dr. Vath. He came to the wiating room to get me for my consult. He asked me what my concerns were and did not try to up sell me. He addressed my concerns honestly and never sugar coated the recovery process. My tummy incision had a few superficial openings during the first 8 weeks of healing. Over time the wounds closed and healed without a trace. I would recommend Dr. Vath to my closest family and friends. He is so skilled, caring and his staff was professional.

There isn't another plastic surgeon in the Denver area that's better

I am amazed. The before and after are two totally different bodies. From frumpy, plumpy, and lumpy to lean and sexy. How do you compare? I spent years dieting and seeking the right plastic surgeon for a lower body lift, breast lift, and thigh lift. Look no further. After several other consults, years of looking, comparing and analyzing results. He is the ONE. Thank you for the new "me" I've wanted this for years.

Dr. Steven D Vath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Golden, CO.