Dr. Steven Y Villanueva Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Steven Y Villanueva?

anonymous

well he stated patient had possible bowel blockage, and patient did not have this. x rays came back ok. wanted to proceed with colonoscopy, but husband went to an arthritis dr, who diagnosed him with the right diagnosis. So I would give him a 3.

Retired Law Enforcement

They just do not come any better. He has been my family's doctor for 15-16 years and I would not go to anyone else unless he sent me to a specialist...which he has done. He is so funny, makes his patients so comfortable and his staff is awesome. He remembers your name even when he sees you away from his office and never fails to give us a hug. My mother adored him until she passed.

One of the nicest doctors I have ever met. Amazing bedside manner; made me feel at home in the hospital and checked up on me often.

Dr. Steven Y Villanueva is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Augustine, FL.