Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Ross
Dr. Steven Ross, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amityville, NY, with other offices in Massapequa Park, NY and Hewlett, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ross is affiliated with New York Downtown Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital and St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Ross has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Ross is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Downtown Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital
St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Newburgh Campus
Brooklyn University Hospital
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Steven Ross accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Steven Ross is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amityville, NY.