Dr. Steven D Wagner Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Steven D Wagner?

Good doctor and staff

Dr Wagner has been my doctor for many years. He is a good doctor. Now that his office has relocated I am much happier. The staff at the old office was awful (I had started to look for a doctor that was not part of Mission Ranch (the doctors there are good, but the staff is the worst I've ever seen)). Dr Wagner has his own staff now. They are helpful, kind and polite. The wait time is and always has been short, they don't overbook.

Dr. Wagner is awesome!

I have been seeing Dr. Wagner for over 25 years. I live quite a ways away, and have attempted to change doctors three different times. I always come back to him because there is no wait, his great staff and he has always been spot on....even when I had melanoma.