Dr. Steven Waltman Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Steven Waltman?

Great caring doctor with small practice

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I love a small practice, not one where 60 patients are waiting. This one is perfect. Dr. Waltman is as high-tech as any doctor, but manages to create a strong personal connection. His staff is so professional- Ivan is great, and Abeni has the office very well organized. I highly recommend.

Doctor who pays attention!

Posted on October 26th, 2015

After seeing doctors for years, my primary doctor got changed and Dr. Waltman became my primary. The first appointment I had with him was just a check up I mentioned some minor things I noticed..heartburn being the factor. Right away, he knew it could be something more then just the spicy food. He ordered some labs and an ultrasound. Come to find out my gallbladder was inflamed and I had a stone. He was very informative, went over all labs with me. I think this is the first primary care I have ever saw who hasn't rushed me in and out. Who took the time to explain what a symptom could mean. For that I give him 5 stars. Since having my gallbladder removed all my ailments are gone. Highly recommend him!

Posted on March 10th, 2017