Dr. Steven Warden Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Warden?

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I found him to be courteous and professional. His staff was also courteous and very helpful. We all have different experiences but as far as negative reports, they are usually from negative , impatient and angry people. It's important to think twice before slandering a doctor and his staff.

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Dr warden is one of the best Urologists I have seen in my lifetime.

Great Doctor, horrible receptionist!

Posted on September 29th, 2014

Dr. Warden was great but dealing with the receptionist was horrible! Whether it was making a appointment or filing insurance information this lady did not need to be in any sort of customer service rôle whatsoever!

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I've been to Dr. Warden several times, and my visits were nothing like the critical ones I've just read. Dr. Warden is warm and friendly, knowledgeable and gave me ample attention. He understands my condition and gives me good advice and appropriate treatment. The changes in staff have definitely improved the office experience. I'm sure if more people wrote about their experiences, this rating would change.

Worst Urologist and Staff in Virginia Beach

Posted on February 26th, 2013

I made a couple of visits to this office and it seemed as if the staff at the front window were always rude, not patient friendly at all! This included the entire staff. Dr. Warden wasn't very detailed, caring, or cautious about my medical condition. I'm never going back.

Posted on October 25th, 2012

The entire office staff for this Doctor are incredibly rude and unfriendly. Anytime I talk with them regarding questions/concerns, I am short handed and feel horrible after because of the way they spoke to me. Even the answering service is rude. They always sound like they don't have the time to talk to you, let alone care about anything you are saying. They also have no flexibility with scheduling what so ever. They did not make me feel comfortable at all about my issues and I left the appointment with more concerns then when I went in. The doctor was nice enough, but I felt like he didn't listen to anything I was saying. He started writing me prescriptions in the middle of my explanation for being there (2 minutes into meeting him). Then he told me to stop talking because he can't do two things at once. He had already made assumptions about my case before even speaking with me. I won't be going back here.

Had a hard time giving him a 1 star!

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis and was treated with no care. I was in terrible pain and He and his secretary had no sympathy at all. IC is a bladder disease that has no cure and is considered more painful then cancer. He wouldn't give me hardly anything for pain , left me bleeding after a procedure to see if I had cancer and was leaving and only returned after pleading with the nurse to find out what he saw. It seems like he makes enough money on mens conditions to care about woman with IC. Don't go to this person, find someone that cares.

Go look up your information on the internet

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Had an issue, was whisked through and told to go look up details of my situation on the internet.

Posted on June 30th, 2017