Dr. Steven J Wassner Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Steven J Wassner?

Best Doctor in South East P.A. hands down!

We have been seeing Dr. Wassner since my daughter was very young. She was diagnosed w/ARPKD. His professionalism, mannerism and the way he answers all our questions and connects with my daughter is so assuring. We never feel rushed like some doctors. I highly recommend him and the staff at Hershey.

Part of the Family!

Dr. Wassner is one of the finest Dr's I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Dr Wassner took care of my two children when they were younger and now is taking care of my beautiful granddaughter who thinks he is terrific. I have known Dr. Wassner for the past 30yrs. and he never changes. He is loving and kind, great bedside manner, takes time to talk and explain things to you. All around great person.

Most offending Physician

I will NEVER schedule an appointment with this doctor! I was referred to Dr. Wassner by myt daughter's pediatrician (who is a coworker of Dr. Wassner) and after waiting for over an hour on the phone to verify that he was able to see my daughter on an emergency basis due to the urgency of the matter.When Dr. Wassner finally decided to pick up the line he referred to me only as "Lady" although he asked my name SIX times. After explaining who referred me to him and why he told me he did not want to see my daughter. I assumed he meant timing wise he couldn't see her and when I stated I would like to placed in the waiting list he "screamed" into the phone "what do you want me to do".Long story short, even though my daughter had documented severe kidney disease he would not even schedule an appointment to review her case.STAY AWAY FROM THIS IGNORANT MAN!

Dr. Steven J Wassner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hershey, PA.