Dr. Steven M Weinstock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven M Weinstock?

Dr. Weinstock is outstanding.

Dr. Weinstock makes colonoscopy pleasant. He listens to everything I say. He makes sure every question I have is answered. I waited less than 5 minutes before going to an exam room. I waited less than 5 minutes before seeing Dr. Weinstock. He explains every option and the advantages and disadvantages. He makes it easy to insure my good health. I highly recommend him.

Dr. Weinstock an excellent doctor

Dr. Norman Panitch was my gastro intestinal physician for two decades. When he retired I wondered if I could find a doctor like Dr. Panitch who was compassionate and competent. I consulted with three physicians before making my selection and I chose Dr. Steven Weinstock. Dr. Weinstock like Dr. Panitch puts you at ease and is patient. Dr. Weinstock has a sense of humor which makes you feel even more at ease. I have full faith that Dr. Weinstock is as competent as Dr. Panitch. The staff: Nyssa, Aber and Kris are very courteous and professional. I feel a staff is just a reflection of their leadership; this staff has shown me excellent concern and care.

Great doctor

My mom went to Dr. Weinstock and he was so nice to her. He is a genuinely warm and caring person. So, I went to him when I found out that I had diverticulitis three years ago. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to find another doctor because I had to change insurance and he is not in my network.

Most wonderful Doctor I've ever came across

Dr Weinstock has been treating my family for years. We're blessed to be under his care considering most recent terrible changes in health care. True professional, passionate and caring. Rare find these days. God bless and thank you Doc!

One of the best doctors I've came accross.

Mow, blow and go

He did my colonoscopy. I'm allergic to narcotics, so they snowed me with other meds that left me so sedated, I didn't fully wake up for 6 hrs. He left without telling my wife the outcome of the test and it took me two days to get him on the phone. Not happy.

Endoscopy/Colonoscopy

I had both procedures done and after two hours, I woke from my sleep and felt NO pain. I did experience some soreness on my neck! Staff was extremely helpful.Last doctor that did an endoscopy (10 years ago) left me in extreme pain for about 90 minutes after I woke up from endoscopy! No nurses were able to give me pain relief as Dr was not able to be reached. Weinstock was fast and efficient

The best gastro

Dr. Weinstock is an extremely caring, knowledgeable and professional gastroenterologist. He explains things thoroughly and always has a warm, encouraging smile on his face when speaking with me. I have been seeing him for the last 10 years for diverticulosis and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Vintage Opinion

Dr. W was a Resident when I met him at UCLA he remains one of the best GIs and best doctors I have ever had.

Dr. Weinstock is an excellent M.D. He has provided care to me in a professional, caring, knowledgeable manner for the last 5+ years. I have never waited for longer than 5 minutes for an appointment with him.

he is one great dr, with the patience of a saint

he is kind, compassionate, very knowledgeable and has a lot of patience.

Dr. Steven M Weinstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.