Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven E Weisman
Dr. Steven E Weisman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Weisman is affiliated with Abrazo Scottsdale Campus, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Healthcare Shea. Dr. Weisman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven E Weisman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. W is very smart and seems to know all the new (and expensive) drugs to prescribe after looking over the lab blood draws. He is good at recommending specialist to see and writing prescriptions. Now he is reducing his practice and only keeping those who sign on and pay a yearly fee of $1,600.00 to be one of his 600 patients.
Dr. Wiseman is a very smart doctor, he knows what his doing and very nice to his patient. I hate not having Dr. Wiseman as my PCP, but his nurse is very rude. It happens not once, not twice that when I call early morning she screen the calls, telling me that Wiseman cannot see after hours because my siatuation need more time not a 5 minute visit instead of relying the message, Im sure Dr. Wiseman can handle himself to say he can or cannot see me. Then since I cannot seeim, I ask what to do with my problems or to the medicine I'm taking, her response: Im not a doctor. Well we all know that, you wont be answering the phones before front desk shows up if you are a doctor. Jean or Jane, smile may not be your twin but when you work in a place where people are sick or having problems because thats the nature of your job, you can atleast fake it & maybe try to put yourself on the patient's shoes. Dont be rude, coz one day it come come back to you.
Dr Weisman is a smart doc - was a surgeon so he has a feel for that side of medical treatment. As my PP, he visited me in hospital almost every day after my heart by-pass surgery. In my experience, that is highly unusual for primary care physicians. You have to become accustomed to his rapid and detailed instructions - never fear - he writes everything down and you get a copy when you leave.
Dr. Weisman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Steven E Weisman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsNorth Scottsdale Medical Pllc, 9445 E Ironwood Square Dr Ste 100, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven E Weisman in this video.
Dr. Steven E Weisman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.