Dr. Steven Western Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Steven Western?

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Western for several years now. It is easy to get an appointment and he honors your time, does not keep you waiting. He also gives me his full attention and as much time as I need to answer my many questions. I like the fact that on a coup,e of occasions I expected to need a referral to a specialist, but Dr. Western was able to either order the tests needed himself or prescribe the treatment I thought would need a specialist. On the other hand he will turn it over to a specialist if he sees the need.

GREAT

Posted on August 19th, 2016

best dr i have ever had. staff is a joy to listen & talk to.

Good man

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Western has always been very available, very knowledgeable and most competent in handling health matters for my family. When reading reviews, remember that many sick people, myself included, tend to whine.

An Osteopath is not a medical doctor

Posted on September 11th, 2015

This man is unprofessional and money obsessed. His staff does not answer the phone and he does not keep to his appointment schedule. I suspect him of running a processing mill for exaggerated VA claims for profit. If he suspects that you might blow his cover he becomes hostile.

Posted on March 21st, 2013

Did not diagnosis my wife very well two or three times. He is very reluctant to give referrals that you request. He said I had strained muscles in my knee so I asked for a second opinion and they found that my knee replacement implant came apart for the third time. We plan to change Doctors as soon as it is possible. His nurse is outstanding and helps carry the doctors load and patient PR.

Posted on October 4th, 2017