Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Wexner
Dr. Steven Wexner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Weston, FL. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Wexner is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida Weston and Cleveland Clinic Florida - Weston. Dr. Wexner has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Wexner has the following 1 specialty
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Steven Wexner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Weston, FL.