Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven F Willey has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Steven F Willey has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
I have gone to Dr. Willey since I moved to St. Louis 20 years ago. He was also new to St. Louis at the time, and even though he was new to the practice, I could tell that he was terrific even back then. Dr. Willey is very through and enjoys listening to and talking with me about health issues. I once overheard the staff in another physician's office talking about him and saying that he "really cares about his patients." I've found that to be true. I have entrusted my health to Dr. Willey, and he's helped me get through some serious medical issues. I will dread the day he retires (which hopefully will not be for another couple of decades).
My husband and I are very happy with Dr. Willey. He is the best. I am just hoping that with this health care goin on that i dont lose my right to go to Dr. willey. I will do what ever i have to do to keep him.It is nice that we have his cell phone number in case we need him after hours. He is always ready to talk to us and get us the treatment that we are needing.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
28 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Stanford University School Of Medicine
Dr. Steven F Willey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem MO Blue Preferred Options
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSteven F Willey Md, 224 S Woods Mill Rd Ste 560S, Chesterfield, MO
Dr. Steven F Willey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chesterfield, MO.