Dr. Steve A Wilson Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Steve A Wilson?

Patient

Just had my third and LAST appointment with this doctor. I'm going to find another MD and this time I will read reviews before making a choice. This individual is only concerned about how many patients he can see per day and is extremely; rude, uncaring and totally lacking in any bedside manner. I have found him to be obsessed with his computer and will not listen to what the patient has to say. He read me notes about me from his computer that were incorrect and in conflict. I do not have confidence in him. The preceding may help explain why he needs more patients. I have seen many MDs in my 72 years and he is in a class by himself. Kinda sad actually.

No Bedside Manners!!

I needed a doctor last year when I developed a blood clot and he was seeing new patients. My initial instinct was that I did not care for him. He did not come across as a caring person at that time. Fast forward to this year, when I went for another follow up appointment and he could have cared less that I was in chronic pain. He told me to quit wasting my time and his. At the end of the visit he left the room and told me that if I wasn't happy with him to find myself another doctor. I don't care who you are, a doctor does not have the right to behave in this manner toward any patient!