Dr. Walter S Wilson Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Walter S Wilson?

My husband and I have been seeing Dr. Wilson and his PA since we moved here over 20 years ago.

Easy to get an appointment (though this surprises me because I continue to find other people I know who have also gone there for years), great friendly staff, nice environment. Not stuffy, like some offices of specialists I have been to.

Great Doc

Great service and excellent care- been seeing him for 30 years!

Former patient

Bedside manner poor. Made appts with him but office nearly had me see PA...didn't like that. Misdiagnosed prostrate problem...went to a Urologist in Macon who found the problem right way. Hate to think where I would be if I had continued with him.

This man shouldnt be a doctor

This doctor does not care about his patients i came in gave all my previous information as a new patient and they never order my records from my previous doctor and wouldnt refill my medication could have died

Totally misdiagnosed problems with legs. Dr Wilson said it was an insect bite when it was diabetis. No test for glucose tolerance or for blood flow in legs. Also a skin sore was diagnosed as a staff infection when it was skin cancer. No biopsy and only a quick look at the problem when entering room. Would not recommend this doctor to any one including for a dog! I would rate the accuracy in diagnosing a problem lower if I could.

This is a doctor who starts writing prescriptions on his machine before he even looks at you. Not good.

Doctor I very concerning and friendly

Has been my Family Doctor for several years even before I was married,and when was married still did as they do now these days, always there to help and care deeply for their patients and very friendly staff as well, answers all question accurately with explanations ans side effects of meds given. I LOVE this Doctor and his staff.

LJD

Best doctor in town! I wouldn't go anywhere else. He always spends as much time as I need answering my questions. Great staff too! I give Dr. Wilson a 4 star!

He was voted Middle GA's best doctor recently and is a wonderful man who remains professional and patient.He treats his patients with respect.

misdiagnosed disease

Dr. Walter S Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warner Robins, GA.