Dr. Steven D Wittlin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven D Wittlin?

Surely the Best

I became a patient of Dr. Wittlin's after my endocrinologist of many years retired. I tried to find a new endocrinologist but was met with the "You must do this . . ." I have been a diabetic for 60 years, and these doctors were telling me right off the bat how to live? I have been diabetic longer than they have been alive. When I met Dr. Wittlin, he walked in, offered me his hand and said "We are in this together". I have been his patient for 15+ years and he is always willing to answer my questions (usually I use MyChart). His practice is very busy and I usually see a nurse/practitioner. But the practice very professional, willing to talk until you are comfortable and I would not go anywhere else.

Very unhappy

I received my cancer diagnosis over the phone with no elaboration as to specifics of my case. It was impossible to process the information and ask questions on the phone. Between the office canceling appointments and long waits for testing, I wasted two months of time before my diagnosis. I would not recommend this physician to others.

the man cares

yes, you have to wait in the office, yes the staff is overwhelmed, but this doctor cares. i always get as much time as i need with him. probably why you have to wait .....

Best in town

Dr Whittlin diagnosed a very serious condition after multiple other doctors dismissed my symptoms. Dr Whittlin saved my life.

Dr. Steven D Wittlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.