Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Steven Wong has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Steven Wong has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Steven Wong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
it was hard to get a appt and always crowed in his office. We waited but it was worth it. He found my aunt's mass even the mammogram was normal. He did a vac needle bx and confirm she had cancer. He spend time to explain all options and my aunt had surgery and fully recovered. His staff were also very friendly and helpful. We are so lucky to have him for our doctor. We are highly recommend dr. Wong to everyone. Best doctor ever!
My appointment was at 3:45pm. I waited over 3 hours before he saw me. Seriously overbooked. This doctor has no bedside manners. As soon as I walked in, he said "You have cancer" - there was no hi or how are you or any common courtesy. I only did one test (needle biopsy) and he said I need a masectomy. This doesn't make sense. More testing are required before making determinations such as that. He refused to give me other options or answer any of my questions. Worst doctor ever. Run for your life people!!!
41 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1977
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Steven Wong accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsChina Town General Surgery, 139 Centre St Ste 512, New York, NY
Dr. Steven Wong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.