Highly Dissatisfied

Excellent Experience

I needed a new ophthalmologist. I saw all the great reviews Dr. Zabin got and decided to see him. And am I glad I did. The nurse (I have a terrible memory; I can't remember her name!) was exceptionally nice and friendly. Dr. Zabin is easy to speak with, does a thorough exam of the eyes and explains what he's doing as he's doing it. I'm glad I chose him!

RUDE...

Prince Charming of a brilliant doctor

Admirably charming and amicable, courteous and respectful; answers questions concisely and at patient's level of ability to understand, made me feel 100% confident that I'm in the best hands with him. And he's cute to boot!

Mrs

He is very good with my special needs sister in law. He is patient yet thorough

Horrifying personality

He is the most arrogant human being i ever seen in my life. He is one of those lucky people who made to become a doctor and now he can treat everyone else as small illiterate ants ( not to mention even consider them as a human being). I asked him does looking at computer strained your eye, his response was, "do you drink orange juice? Maybe that strained your eyes!! " he has personality problem, so sad that these people forget about bedside manner, which is the most important part of medicine.

excellent care....he has lots of experience to go along with his wonderful supportive demeanor

Dr. Steven B Zabin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near West Harrison, NY.