Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven C Zeiller
Dr. Steven C Zeiller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Zeiller is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center and Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven C Zeiller has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Steven C Zeiller has the following 12 expertise
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Back Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Back Injuries
Dr. Steven C Zeiller has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Steven C Zeiller is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Zeiller very thoroughly explained my issues regarding my L3/L4. I had 5 yrs.previously had a fusion with hardware of L4/L5/S1 (that surgeon retired).. Even though it was made obvious that surgery would be the best option, he encouraged me to try non-surgical options first. I am just 2 1/2 weeks post op. His explanations and time spent with me have been far superior to my previous experience. I have total confidence and so pleased with Dr. Zeiller and his staff.
To The person with pending surgery. Have no fears. Just be sure to do your before and after surgery recommended exercises. Understand all that you can about your procedure. To the person whose back is no better two years after surgery. Maybe your condition was not very correctable. Maybe YOU didn't follow through with your physical therapy and do your back stretching and strengthening exercises. You can't blame Dr. Zeiller for that !!!
Dr. Zeiller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Steven C Zeiller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Steven C Zeiller in this video.
Dr. Steven C Zeiller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.