Dr. Steven I Zucker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven I Zucker?

Caring doctor who is not all about money only

he is the only doctor out of many we have seen so far that has done anything other than just feel my daughters stomach, and say ok see you in a month. He is willing to work with me on payment since I don't have any money (he wants my daughter to get well). On our 1st visit, he setup to needed tests, that no other doctor has even mentioned.He seems caring and concerned about his patients.Yes I would recommend him to others.

mis-diagnosed

Dr. Zucker is overbooked and really needs to spend more time and also more research into his patients problems, he mis-diagnosed me 2 times and I ended up in hospital for a total of 8 days, I hope someday he matures into a real physician through practice as god knows we all make mistakes