Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stewart M Abbot has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stewart M Abbot has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Stewart M Abbot has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Stewart M Abbot is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I was placed with the midwives and while they all seemed great the rest of the staff was awful. Front desk is not enthusiastic or polite, the sonographer was ok, nurses argued with me about when I had conceived, office manager and doctor are horrible about returning phone calls. They only call you with test results if there is a problem but don't tell you when you should be contacted if there is. Could not get a doctor to read my ultrasound for over a week after a possible problem was indicated. After I left the care of this office for the above reasons I could not get them to return calls about a refund of my prepaid deductibles nor could I get a copy of my bill to see what they had charged for until both my husband and I complained repeatedly. Do not waste your money on this place. They have an impressive office but they treat you like a number.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Sanford School Of Medicine The University Of South Dakota
Graduated in 1982
Clarian Health Partners
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFt Madison Community Hospital, 5445 Avenue O, Fort Madison, IA
Dr. Stewart M Abbot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Madison, IA.