The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stewart Brazin
Dr. Stewart Brazin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodmere, NY. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Brazin is affiliated with NNMC Bethesda, Franklin Hosp Med Ctr, Valley Stream, Ny and Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth. Dr. Brazin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Stewart Brazin has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Stewart Brazin has the following 12 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Stewart Brazin has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Stewart Brazin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Brazin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Franklin Hosp Med Ctr, Valley Stream, Ny
Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth
Franklin Hosp Med Ctr
Nassau University Medical Center
South Nassau Communities Hospital
42 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsStewart A Brazin MD, 949 Central Ave, Woodmere, NY
Dr. Stewart Brazin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodmere, NY.