Dr. William Bundrick Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Bundrick Jr?

The Doctor who cares

Posted on January 26th, 2011

I have been Dr. Bundrick's patient for over 10 years. He has taken extra time and care with me and my family during some scarey times for us. He has performed a nephrectomy and a few other surgeries. I highly recommend him for many reasons...the main one is that you are a person not a number. He does listen to you and put a lot of thought into what is the best treatment for you. My family and I have total faith in him. If you want the BEST...go to Dr. Bundrick Jr. I have moved to Dallas and still drive to him for my health needs. I have sent everyone I know to him and they all love him. His whole office is GREAT!!

Posted on April 14th, 2009

I have seen Dr. Bundrick in his Shreveport, Bossier and Shreveport offices over the years. He is an excellent physician and the only one that seems to want to truly treat my chronic bladder problems.

Would not recommend Dr. Bundrick

Posted on July 23rd, 2008

Based strictly from his degrading advances at women in and around his office, he cannot decipher between acceptable professional behavior and personal acceptable behavior. Unfortunatly, I witnissed the inappropriate behavior towards my wife, which made her very uncomfortable. He knew my wife was married , yet still proceeded to call and text...Througth that long-winded explanation is why I do not recommend him to any patient.

Posted on October 27th, 2017