Dr. Stewart Greisman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stewart Greisman?

Try Not To Speak with Greg!!!!!

Posted on December 30th, 2016

Greg who works for Dr. Greisman is not the nicest person to talk to over the phone, extremely rude!!!!!. WHY he is kept there is a mystery to me. I tried calling and the phone is always busy when Greg is there. Does the doctor know this? i wonder. IF it's an emergency go to another doctor!!!

Good doctor, strange office assistant.

Posted on August 27th, 2015

I found Dr. Greisman very good and caring. However Greg, his office assistant, is a disaster. Rude on the phone, strange in the office. I wonder why Dr. Greisman keeps him on. I've read some of the reviews and other people mention this. It's a mystery.

the best

Posted on April 16th, 2015

Dr Greisman is the most trustworthy, caring physician I've ever met. He takes time to know his patients and is genuinely interested in their well being. He is thorough in his exams and doesn't make you feel rushed or unimportant. Dr Greisman is the real deal, an old school, caring, competent physician and I trust him explicitly.

Posted on June 6th, 2013

Dr Griesman is an unusual find. He is concerned, professional and caring, a superb diagnostician, and is directly available without having to go through intermediaries and delays.. I cannot recommend him more highly

Competent Physician; Poorly Served by Staff

Posted on July 20th, 2011

Office staff (Greg) is frequently brusque and sometimes discourteous but Dr. Greisman is a very solid physician.

He is awful!!!!!

Posted on May 16th, 2011

He is a sexist who thinks that women are hysterical. He misdiagnosed me ten years ago as just having arthritis and I have Lupus and Sjogren's. The worst. Don't even think of going to this dope! Appointments are easy because he has hardly any patients.

Excellent, caring, & thorough

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Dr. Greisman is a top notch physician & an excellent diagnostician. He is thorough, respectful, & caring. He returns calls himself and will get on the phone if he he able when called. His staff has always been courteous and helpful in the years I have seen him. Over the past 15 years I consulted with some highly regarded rheumatologists. When I met Dr. Greisman a few years ago I found someone who was helpful and I have been his patient since then.

THE WORST!

Posted on May 4th, 2010

WARNING: STAY AWAY - STAY FAR AWAY!

Posted on August 5th, 2009

Being a person that was made afraid of doctors all my life, I met Dr. Greisman when I was suffering from Gallstones pain. I leaving work early on a Friday and spent the entire weekend at St. Lukes ER until I saw Dr. Greisman the following Monday. He just press my stomach with 2 fingers and knew what was wrong with me. I have been his patient ever since. I always ask him at every appointment, "What will I do when you retire Dr. Greisman"?

Posted on August 8th, 2017