Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stewart M Kaskel has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Im fairly certain that he has Asperger's Syndrome. As such he has effectively no personality or interpersonal skills. However, I believe he is highly bright, competent and thorough from a medical perspective. It really depends on what you want in a doctor. Personally, I want a good clinician who is thorough and efficient. But if you need TLC this is not your guy.
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Kaskel. We've been his patients for over 3 years now. Both of us are healthy, minor health concerns like "need to see Dr. for Rx due to illness" or yearly physical. We both agree he does not have any type of a bed side humor, and that is really important for the patients. You want your Dr. to look you in the eye and have a serious deep caring discussion about you, your habits - your stresses, your opinions and answer all of your questions. You will not get this from him unfortunately. You will get a hurried Dr. who flys in the door and reads your patient file on the laptop. With no eye contact, nothing. I just saw him last week for my yearly physical. I decided to just stop trying to have small talk with the wall. He came in for my physical, checked my breathing...ears, mouth...looked at EKG for I swear, 2 seconds. Then he left. Kid you not, he never asked me how I was doing, he barely did eye contact and he was out the door within 3 minutes. We are moving within a year so I won't go back to see him. I'll wait until after we move. I personally would not recommend him as a dr., I am very healthy, in my 50's so I'm not too upset he's dry with no personality. I'm sure his knowledgable - he's just not a people person.
Dr. Kaskel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Stewart M Kaskel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsStewart M Kaskel Md, 1905 Clint Moore Rd Ste 310, Boca Raton, FL
Dr. Stewart M Kaskel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.