Dr. Stewart A Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stewart A Levine?

If you have nothing to do for 3 hours and don't mind sitting in a doctor's office then this is the office for you. If on the other hand you have a life don't bother !! And make sure you have your credit card or checkbook handy or you don't get past the front desk!!!

Better clear your schedule for the day for your visit

Waited almost an hour before I was given the Necessary forms to fill out for my visit. OnceCalled in I went from the main waiting room toAnother waiting room. I never even got to see Dr Levine. I saw his assoc Dr Cohen. My actualExam time maybe 15 minutes. Wait time 1 hour.The receptionist seems to try to sell some kindOf extra cost test not covered by insurance. Do notGo here for quality eye care.

i can see better than ever

Worst experience with NY doctor

It was worst experience with such kind of doctors. We went with my mother to this doctor to get second opinion for Lawyer. Waited 3 hours, while some of his friends passed without order. Moreover after test, while he did not find anything serious though my mothers eyes were in bad condition he did not give any medical record. Lawyer said we had to pay(?)to get medical records. What a shame!We paid $175 for test and had to pay again...

attorney