Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stewart W Mason has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Stewart W Mason has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
Dr. Stewart W Mason is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I had a horrible experience here. In my 7th month of pregnancy I had many concerns that were brushed off. I called the office each time with serious concerns and they either said to see a different doctor or that everything was normal. I didn't transfer care because people told me no one would take me being so late in pregnancy. I did not see my doctor during my traumatic labor and again my concerns were brushed off after again. I was right about something being wrong and ended up in the hospital a couple weeks after my labor. After the hospital my cardiologist wanted me to see my doctor but the office would not schedule the appointment with the doctor. I am now suffering from a long list of debilitating symptoms that might be permanent. I need assistance to do daily activities and am not able to take care of my son in my own. Based on my experience I would not recommend l.
Very disappointed that such a Great doctor would have such a rude and unprofessional receptionist. I didn't expected such a professional, friendly, kind, and knowledgeable doctor to have such a staff. The whole experience is just ruin by having to deal with this lady every time. He and his NP and other staffs are wonderful except the receptionist. Wonder if they have read any of the reviews or talk to the lady regarding professionalism? She needs to go.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mason is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Union Memorial Hospital
Dr. Stewart W Mason accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net CA Primary EPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCentral Valley Womens Health Associates, 1374 E Alluvial Ave, Fresno, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stewart W Mason in this video.
Dr. Stewart W Mason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.