Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stewart D Tuft Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 1 of 1
Is willing to treat symptoms, but falls short of finding cause. At a follow up appointment after an ER visit because of a fairly serious reaction to medication, he listed the cause as "mental illness". He did not offer a way to get off the meds or to switch meds, simply left dosage as it was and advised me to see a counselor.
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Stewart D Tuft Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence MyChoice NW
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSiletz Community Health Clinic, 200 Gwee Shut Rd, Siletz, OR
Dr. Stewart D Tuft Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Siletz, OR.