Dr. Stewart Williams Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Stewart Williams?

Posted on June 27th, 2017

He is a great doctor. I drive over 35 miles to go to Valdosta Family Medicine Clinic

Posted on November 22nd, 2016

A greedy man

T-OFF

Posted on September 11th, 2013

All Dr Williams knows is test, test, test and more test. and then each test $50 to $225 each then some a-hole sent you a bill that reads the test. I think after 10k and still nothing I'm looking for a new Doc

Posted on February 4th, 2012

Doesn't seem to have much interest in me or what is going on with me.

Bad Experience

Posted on December 18th, 2009

Having relocated from another state and seeking a new family practitioner my wife and I, after hours of online reviews, discovered Dr. Blaine Pierce with Valdosta Family Medicine. We had our prior physician forwarded our medical files to his attention. Upon making an appointment we were told that he was no longer seeing patients and we would be scheduled with Dr Stewart Williams. This did not sit well, but needed medical attention, and scheduled an appointment with Dr. Williams. Dr. Williams was seemingly capable and had a pleasant beside manner, but never gave an annual physical in several years of seeing him. Never-the-less, I scheduled an annual physical and still never gave me one. Upon questioning about the annual physical it was stated that I scheduled a follow up and that was all they had time for. Preventative care (annual physical) was paid 100% by my healthcare provider and this error in their procedures cost me out of pocket expenses not reimbursed by my healthcare provider. I would not recommend Valdosta Family Medicine due to my personal experiences.

Posted on May 10th, 2009

Terrible doctor who does not care about his patients. Not to mention he cannot examine and diagnose anyone the correct way. Oh yeah, and while you are in there he is telling you how you cannot afford any treatments or medicine.

hope you are not sick and need to see dr. cant see him the day you are sick

Posted on February 25th, 2009

dont be sick and try to get an appointment. you will have to wait in the clinic area.

Posted on November 21st, 2016