Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Stjepan J Kereshi has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Stjepan J Kereshi has the following 10 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Stjepan J Kereshi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Una mala experiencia, este doctor es otro animal (y con respecto a los animals q no tienen la culpa) pero este doctor del Harrington es un maleducado, me trato a mi y la persona q estaba de interprete como basuras, de mala gana escribio la prescripcion medica, ni siquiera saludo cuando entro y cuando nos fuimos de la visita nos cerro la puerta en la cara. PEOR DE LO PEOR, si pueden vayan al UMASS el serficio es 100 % mucho major, q estos medicos de mala muerte del Harringto de Southbridge.
I've been going to Dr. Kreshi for almost 21yrs. I have seizers and migraines. He has helped me thru 3 high risk pregnancies, and med changes.He asks about my kids,how my life is going,and has since day 1. He is quick without making you feel rushed. When tests are needed the appointments are made fairly quick manner.I've met a few people that have gone to him, and I've recomnded him to a couple of friends who needed a neroligist I've never heard a bad word about the way he practices.
Couldn't get an appointment because his office staff kept dropping the ball. Then the THING in the office made my wife walk about a mile to an ATM to pay a co pay... She has three bulging disks, and nerve damage in her arm and shoulder. Then the Dr. Wrote his report WRONG, then we asked for that to be corrected... That took another two weeks even though he admitted he was 100% in correct with his original note. THEN we asked that it be faxed over and it NEVER was. The THING that answers his phone is the WORST person that one could ever have representing them when clients call... HE GETS A BIG FAT ZERO for customer service
46 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Erie County Medical Center
Dr. Stjepan J Kereshi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts Granite Advantage EPO, PPO and Saver
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Stjepan J Kereshi in this video.
Dr. Stjepan J Kereshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southbridge, MA.