Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip H Vanderstoep
Dr. Philip H Vanderstoep, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sartell, MN, with other offices in Crosslake, MN and Bullhead City, AZ (and 1 other location). He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Vanderstoep is affiliated with Douglas County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip H Vanderstoep has 4 locations
1990 Connecticut Ave S
Sartell, MN 56377
11806 Manhattan Point Blvd
Crosslake, MN 56442
2735 Silver Creek Rd
Bullhead City, AZ 86442
425 Elm St N
Sauk Centre, MN 56378
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip H Vanderstoep has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Philip H Vanderstoep has the following 7 expertise
- CT Scan
- Nuclear Medicine
- PET Scan
Dr. Vanderstoep is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
49 Years Experience
- University Of Iowa Colleg
Ucsd Medical Center
Dr. Philip H Vanderstoep Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
More about Dr. Philip H Vanderstoep
Dr. VanderStoep joined RDR in 1976 after receiving his BS and MD from the U of Iowa and completing Radiology residency at UCSD. Dr. VanderStoep is active in many medical and Radiology society’s and is currently a Councilor for the American College of Radiology. RDR greatly benefits from his wise counsel.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Philip H Vanderstoep, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Sartell, MN, in this video.
Dr. Philip H Vanderstoep is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sartell, MN.