Dr. Stephen Phlaum Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Phlaum?

Indifferent & Uninterested

Posted on October 28th, 2011

Seemed like he would have a good personality, but NO. Was referred to him after an injury - no prior heart probs - Guess he was disappointed I wouldn't be a 'regular'. In a hurry, dismissed my sudden erratic bp/heartrate fluctuations, palps, & chest pain. When I asked nurse to get him back for 1 more question I had forgotten, she returned & said he had left the building. However, he/she LIED because he walked out 5 mins later & avoided me b/c it was FRIDAY & closing time. I PAID OUT OF POCKET FOR THIS - don't rude doctors realize we expect their cooperation in return for our time & money???

Posted on June 10th, 2016