Dr. Stratton N Sterghos Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Stratton N Sterghos Jr?

Very caring and patient OBGYN

I could not ask for a more caring and compassionate Dr. He always follows up with you and goes the extra mile for his patients. Office Staff if great also!

Excellent Bedside Manners....

Dr. Sterghos has been providing the best care for me and my girls for over 20 years...

Amazing Doctor ...

Such a gentle, caring man - always willing to listen to his patients and allay your fears. Knowledgeable! If you seek a true professional, a doctor who really cares ... look no further!!

Extremely kind and caring. Gave 100% of his focus during delivery.

Dr.Sterghos by far is the best Ob/Gyn in the Plantaion, FL area. I Highly recommend him.

Worst Experience of My Life

This doctor (and I use that term loosely) left me hanging for test results for days. When he finally called me, he said I had to decide then and there if I wanted surgery the next day because he was leaving for vacation and would be unavailable after that. He never even offered to refer me to another doctor in the practice if I wanted to take some time to decide. I never heard from him or his office after this until I requested my medical records six months later.After reviewing my medical records, because I had a 12 centimeter tumor that was requiring emergency surgery, I discovered that he knew about the tumor when it was 8.5 centimeters and he never told me. Stay away from this man!!!

He delivered all three of my children!

Dr. Sterghos is wonderful. I moved to Florida when I was 8 months pregnant. He was as great with me as he would have been with an established patient. I had a long labor and he delivered my son with foreceps and no other complications. My second pregnancy was with twins - this c-section was such a calm, pleasant experience! I won't be having any more kids, but if I were to do it all over again, I'd definitely stay with Dr. Sterghos.