Have you seen Dr. Struan H Coleman?

Regret Surgery with Dr. Coleman

Had arthroscopic surgery of the hip to repair a labral tear several years ago. Never regained full range of motion and left with osteoarthritis, which is now severe and will require a full hip replacement in my 40's. Several HSS doctors have since confirmed that I was not a good candidate for the arthroscopic surgical procedure that Dr. Coleman performed and should never had done it.

Excellent service

Dr.Coleman operated on my shoulder slap/rotator cuff repair. I am better than in my youth. His office visits are punctual and speedy.

the professionalism shown by all was outstanding

Dr Coleman was outstanding with his diagnosis operation was completetd an on my way to healing its been 5 weeks and am ahead with my PT

great dr

Great dr, figured out what was wrong during the first appointment. I am about 4 months past arthroscopic hip surgery for FAI, and my hip feels great. I am back to full activity. Thanks to Dr. Coleman and his office staff!

Great Experience!!

Wow!! Dr. Coleman is the best!! I'd been having hip pain for about a year and had to stop running and working out because it was too painful. Dr. Coleman quickly diagnosed me with a labrum tear, and I had surgery the next month. I could tell he truly cared about getting me back to my regular activities, and he was so patient and thorough when explaining things to me. I'm now 6 months post-op, and my hip has never felt better!!I have even more motion than I did before, and I can't believe I'm back to my normal work out routine. Thank you Dr. Coleman, and thank you to his wonderful office staff as well!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

grateful for Dr Coleman

I'm very happy my friend recommended Dr Coleman to me. He was very thorough and explained everything in terms I could understand and his bedside manner was amazing. Very pleased

Dr Coleman has excellent bedside manner. He made me feel at ease and took me through my condition in simple language. His staff is friendly and easily accessible.

Pleasant visit with amazing surgeon

I'm not used to speaking to a Doctor's office staff that is pleasant so this was a breath of fresh air and they were definitely just a preview of what I was getting with Dr. Coleman

Dr. Coleman performed surgery on my daughter, who is a dancer, twice. Each time, he explained everything clearly and patiently. His staff is amazing. It is unusual to say that a doctor and his staff are almost like family, but in this case, they are. The level of care and attention is unlike any other we have experienced. My daughter is dancing again better than ever. We continue to call Dr. Coleman and his physician's assistant, Kira, for guidance to make sure my daughter's hip issues do not reoccur. Dr. Coleman places a strong emphasis on prevention, which is why our calls are always returned and our questions always answered.

Top doc in NY. I traveled from Michigan to see Dr. Coleman. I was told that he is the best. He diagnosed and treated my hip labrum tear. I am back to triathlons 4 months after surgery. Everyone should go see him

Great experience- problem solved!

Dr. Coleman easily diagnosed my hip impingement, and he performed the surgery on my right hip. Given that the procedure was arthroscopic, the recovery time was much faster and easier. I am now back to my normal work out routine 4 months after the surgery. Besides being a fantastic surgeon, Dr. Coleman has a great manner and made me feel very comfortable and confident in his care. His office staff was also quite helpful, caring, and polite. I would recommend him to anyone!

Amazing!

Dr. Coleman is truly the best sports med doctor that I have ever seen.

Dr. Struan H Coleman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Struan H Coleman Is this you?