One of the Most Competent and Compassionate Docs I have ever met!!

I am a Judge Pro Tem , EX Federal Prosecutor, TV Legal Analyst/Commentator for all the major channels , so I am one picky, straightforward honest guy! It goes without saying that my job gives me the ability to immediately pick out those traits in a person that make them terrific professionals .The traits that make a magnificent doctor are caring, compassion, superior knowledge in his field, and dedication. Dr. Struan H. Coleman is the epitome of that GUY!...I flew all the way in to see him at HSS in NY from Beverly Hills, California for a Psoas Release post RTHR after extensive research and recommendations from the top docs in California. From all his exemplary articles, medical published papers, I expected to meet this super busy, less than compassionate physician ....BOY .... WAS I SURPRISED! Right from the start , Struan walked in to our first consult, allayed all my fears,knew exactly what my problem was and then sat and explained IN DETAIL his plan to resolve it! He could not have been more engaging, more interested, more dedicated to making sure I was going to get the BEST CARE he could give. Not only did he do an EXCELLENT SURGERY, but I had some complications 3 months later (not from his surgery)..just in the healing process...when I was back in California, and this busy man, this TOP DOC, this Head Physician of the NY METS, diverted part of his TEAM DOCTORS Conference time in California to personally meet me and my wife in San Diego at the Del Mar Hilton in our Hotel room and do a complete exam to fix the problem. WHO DOES THAT TODAY???? I am and will be forever grateful that I met this wonderful physician in the absolute true sense of the word. ....Jeffrey S.

Regret Surgery with Dr. Coleman

Had arthroscopic surgery of the hip to repair a labral tear several years ago. Never regained full range of motion and left with osteoarthritis, which is now severe and will require a full hip replacement in my 40's. Several HSS doctors have since confirmed that I was not a good candidate for the arthroscopic surgical procedure that Dr. Coleman performed and should never had done it.

Excellent service

Dr.Coleman operated on my shoulder slap/rotator cuff repair. I am better than in my youth. His office visits are punctual and speedy.

the professionalism shown by all was outstanding

Dr Coleman was outstanding with his diagnosis operation was completetd an on my way to healing its been 5 weeks and am ahead with my PT

Dr. Struan H Coleman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.

Dr. Struan H Coleman Is this you?