Dr. Stuart Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stuart Cohen?

Very rude

Posted on July 28th, 2017

Posted on April 16th, 2016

Stuart Cohen Is an excellent Doctor. He's got a great personality and really cares about his clients.

We LOVE Dr. Cohen

Posted on May 15th, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Cohen for almost 9 years! the first time I met him he picked up my daughter, checked her out and said she was perfect! of course she was 2 weeks old. Anyhow my daughter and her two younger brothers see him. He is wonderful for those who have a sense of humor. He has been very helpful with my children's allergies and asthma. He responds promptly to emails and phone calls which SO helpful (online appointment making is awesome!). The on call RN Debbie, at his office, is also amazing! We love going to see him. My children get mad when one gets to go for an office visit and the other does not. He is a great doctor!!!! (If you have a sense of humor, he's a great doctor. If you take everything seriously and personal see someone else)

Rude...

Posted on February 25th, 2015

Dr. Cohen was the first doctor to see my wife and first born about five years ago. Dr. Cohen told my wife to give our son formula and not let his nurse from the breast because it would cause her to develop (and I quote) "National Geographic boobs". Then he goes on to quiz me on where to take the baby if he develops a high fever. My answer of the nearest hospital was met with ridicule. This guy is pompous and rude. He might know his stuff medically, but the stuff he says and how he says it is ridiculous.

Very Disappointed

Posted on November 19th, 2012

My oldest son had him as a pediatrician years ago. I was excited when moving back to the area for my younger son who has special needs to see him. He was very rude, impatient and even used profanity in front of my son. Luckiy we have been seeing Dr Smith in the same office. Because I refuse to have my son seen by this Dr again!

Great Dr. - Poor Office Mgt

Posted on November 1st, 2012

My son has been seeing Dr. Cohen for almost 4 yrs now and he has always been considerate, concise, and performed well. I highly recommend him! Unfortunately, his office staff always seem a little lost and confused about their daily activities. Of course they are very apologetic but that doesn't help when I've been sitting in the waiting room for an hour and I had the first scheduled appointment of the day. After speaking with several other parents in the waiting room, this is a common occurrence.

Dr. for my twin boys

Posted on October 4th, 2012

My two twin sons are 3 1/2 years old and they "LOVE" their Dr. Cohen. He is witty, funny and has a great sense of humor. He is very smart and gets to the point regarding the issue at hand. He has always been right on regarding health concerns. He provides us with insights to subjects to look for in growth, habits, problems and issues for my ever changing boys. He talks to the boys and gives them respect. I feel very lucky that my two twin boys have Dr. Cohen and his nurse Debbie to talk to regarding all heath care issues. His office is always busy and full. I recognize how very hard he and his staff work. I hope my boys can grow old with Dr. Cohen. Now, that I am thinking about it I need to call and make an appointment with himIf you choose Dr. Cohen you will not find a better Doctor for your child regardless of age.

Wonderful Pediatrician

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

Dr. Cohen is very thurough. When we had to take our child to Rady's he followed up with us bright and early the following day. Always very gental and nice to my kids, Will actually talk with you about your concern rather than just giving you an over all answer. Very nice and friendly doctor.

He does not listen

Posted on January 9th, 2012

He does not listen to my concerns about my child when he is sick.

The best childrens Dr.

Posted on January 9th, 2011

Dr. Cohen has been my 4 children's Dr. for 11 yrs and I wouldn't ever. He is very caring and focused on making sure that my kids are healthy. He is very easy to talk to and explains things in a fun and easy to comprehend manner.

Posted on January 6th, 2011

Two different physicians failed to make an accurate or helpful diagnosis for our 6 month old baby. Our friends recommended Dr. Cohen. In a ten minute appointment he diagnosed our baby's problem correctly, and prescribed the appropriate medication to clear it up. Definitely recommended for others.

Not a fair Dr.

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr.Stuart Cohen had my baby's foster parents waiting for a while to then say that he only had 10 minutes with them. The foster parents we trying to explain the problem to him and he told them he was busy and they needed to wait. When he checked my son, all he did was check his ears and weight. my baby was not given hi 1 year shots or checked for what the foster parents went for. They were told to wait. They were told to wait because he has medi-cal.